WE CAN HELP!
- Skills Assessment
- Community Resource Information
- Unemployment Compensation Information
- Career Exploration
- Training and Education Information
- Labor Market Information
- Basic Skills/GED Preparation
- Links to Financial Aid
- Veteran Job Assistance
- Youth Programs
- Adult Worker Programs
- Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Computer, and Internet Access for Employment Purposes
For further information contact the OhioMeansJobs Williams County 419-633-5250. Check out the Extra Resources & Links page for additional resources.
Job Seeker Satisfaction Survey
Thank you for visiting our website. As your feedback is important to us, we ask that you complete the satisfaction survey by clicking on the county in which workforce services are being provided, which includes the use of this website.