Recording a Deed

Document Requiring a Conveyance

The Williams County Recorder’s Office will only accept a document requiring a conveyance by mail if the Engineer’s and Auditor’s stamps are already on the document. This includes deeds, land contracts, easements, affidavits and other documents that require a stamp from the Auditor’s office and/or Engineer’s office.