Williams County Clerk of Courts Legal Division will begin processing Passport Applications effective February 1, 2023 by appointment: 419-636-1551 from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Passport Application Requirements
- Application must be filled out either in black ink or typed. Application must be signed at the Clerk of Courts office.
- Certified copy of birth certificate with raised seal. Certificates may be obtained from the health department in the county where you were born. Expired passports or naturalization papers are acceptable.
- Driver’s license or photo identification are required.
- Personal check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State.
- A passport photo, 2” x 2” in size
*For Current Pricing, see travel.state.gov or Call Clerk of Courts at 419-636-1551*